My neighbor has a barking dog. Can OSMA help?

The OSMA deals only with the wild open space property and irrigated open space.  Neighborhood nuisances are covered under the CC&Rs, which are under the jurisdiction of the three area Architectural Review Committees (East, Summit, West).  Currently, the East is the only area with a functioning ARC.  The Summit and West areas of Fountaingrove II are strongly encouraged to organize their ARCs.